SBA Saints News and Events
Three SBA Saints have earned State Titles in gymnastics. Isabelle Boyd, Madilyn Graham and Gracie McKee, all students at Miller Gymnastics in Newton, have placed as statewide champions during the 2013 competitive season. As members of the competitive team, they traveled state-wide competing in various USAG sanctioned meets and won numerous awards. The highest honors they received were State titles of State Beam Champion - Madilyn Graham, State Floor and Vault Champion - Gracie McKee and State All Around Champion - Isabelle Boyd. Madilyn is the daughter of Heath and Brandy Graham. Gracie is the daughter of Jimmy and Jennifer McKee. Isabelle is the daughter of Shane and Rebekah Boyd. All are of Bay Springs. Gracie and Isabelle are in the 3rd Grade at SBA. Madilyn is in Kindergarten. Congratulations girls! Keep up the good work! Miller Gymnastics is owned by Mabel Wilson Sims and Jim Sims of Bay Springs.
2012-2013 Class Favorites
K3 – Lily Hatcher Brayden Hearn
K4 - Aubree McNeil Noah Windham
K5 - Reese Shumock Addison Jones
1st - Swayze Hull Preston Sykes
2nd- Natalyn Odom Kristopher Moss
3rd - Kailyn Smith August Jones
4th - Carly Hendry Eli Blackwell
5th - Kortlyn McCarty Brandon Wells
6th - Shelby Doolittle Sawyer Smith
7th- Dakota Rogers Paxton McKee
8th- Brittany Gardner Tate James
9th- Haylee Smith Madison Crain Chase York
10th-Bailey White Molly Grace Jordan Dalton Hendry
11th- Rebekah Sullivan Kolton McCarty
12th- Cassidy Ulmer Garrett Wells
The SBA Athletic Banquet will be held April 26th at 6:00 PM at SBA. Please see Cari Ely to confirm your seat for this yearly event. Student athletes attend for free. Other guests are welcome at a cost of $12.00 per ticket. The deadline to reserve your spot or order your ticket is April 19.
Tuesday - SBA Tennis vs. LCS @ Laurel Sportsplex beginning at 1:00 PM!
Tueday - SBA Baseball vs. Simpson at SBA - JV at 4:00 - Varsity at 6:00
Wednesday - ABC Competition at Columbia Academy
Thursday - Spring Sports Pictures (Baseball, Tennis, Golf) plus Spring Portraits and Senior Casual Photo
Friday - No School for Good Friday! (also, no School Monday 4/1)
The following changes are in effect for tomorrow's Baseball Games:
There will be one game only played tomorrow, beginning at 5:00 PM. This will be a Varsity Game. There will be no JH game.
The Varsity game will begin at 5:00 and be played at SBA.
The Baseball game scheduled to be played at SBA today has been moved to Wayne Academy. Same games, same times, different venue. The Baseball game on Thursday that was scheduled to be played at Wayne will be played at SBA. JH at 4:00 PM, Varsity at 6:00, both days.
Just a reminder that there will be no school this Friday, March 8 for MAIS Teacher's Meeting. All tuition is due tomorrow, Thursday, March 7.
SBA Baseball today at SBA at 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM!
SBA Cheerleader Tryouts today at 3:15 PM. Look for the results at the following link AFTER 5:00 PM!
Good Luck Saints!
Open Gym today 3:15 - 4:30!
Cheer Clinic Thursday 3:15 - 5:00
Cheerleader Tryouts Friday after school!
· As the end of the 2012-2013 School Year draws closer, the Retrospect is in full design mode! Now is the time to reserve your copy, place your order for ads and turn in pictures.
· The cost of the annual is now $60.00. Please reserve your copy as soon as possible. We are limited to a total of 160 books, and once they are all sold, it will be too late! Get yours today. You can order online or in the office! Visit the Annual Staff page at www.sylvabayacademy.com to order your book today!
· Senior pages are overdue! If you have not reserved a page for your senior yet, please do so immediately. There are only 4 pages left! Call today.
· For those of you who have ordered a page for their senior, please submit your pictures, quotes and requests for specific designs by Thursday, March 7th.
· Even if you are not ordering a senior page, you will still need to submit your senior quote and baby picture by this date.
· Page Sponsorships are available for $25.00 on a first come, first served basis.
If you would like someone to contact you for questions or concerns, please email your name and number to email@example.com or call 601-764-2157.